Looking for the perfect job? Then you’ve come to the right place! Scribbler is a great place to work if you’re interested in exciting gifts and brilliant cards as well as delivering an incredible customer experience. Take a look below at our exciting opportunities.
Head Office Jobs:
As part of the role, you will contribute to all financial
planning and reporting across the business.
This role will report into the COO and require a solid
understanding of financial reporting principles. You will work with the
finance team and business heads/owners to drive accurate and meaningful
insights into the business.
We are looking for a candidate that demonstrates strong commercial
awareness, a proactive attitude and a drive to
learn and develop.
Key Responsibilities as Graduate Accountant will include:
- Stock and Margin control & reporting, weekly
movement analysis and review, as well as preparing variance reports versus
internal stock management system.
- Assisting with the timely and accurate production of
monthly Management Accounts
- Contribute to forecasting, working with business
heads to collate, challenge, report and upload rolling forecasts.
- Supporting the COO / Management Accountant on the annual budgeting process
for all stores
- Supporting the business in achieving accurately measuring
KPI’s and financial projections.
- New store appraisals.
- Liaising with the wider business on a regular basis, to ensure
all reporting requirements are met.
- Maintenance and development of internal reports,
schedules and KPIs, to roll-out meaningful management information.
- Analysis and review of operational performance,
feeding back to Operational Management/business leads to challenge and ensure
- Degree in Finance, Accounting or Business related
- A good grounding in Financial Reporting / Accounting
- Advanced Excel skills (formula, modelling and spreadsheet
- Strong knowledge of other Microsoft applications (PowerPoint,
Word, Outlook etc)
- Comfortable working with large sets of data, with excellent
- Confident in challenging status quo and embrace and driving
- Demonstrates strong commerciality / understands the impact of
- A strong attention to detail, thorough and methodical.
- Able to work autonomously with strong proactivity
- Process orientated
- Embrace and
Store Sales Advisors - London Area
As a Full Time / Part Time Sales Advisor your responsibilities will be:
- Support the manager in daily tasks, taking on additional responsibilities in their absence
- Be ready and able to work within a team
- Enjoy working with the public
- Have a polite & helpful manner
- Be confident and assertive
- Have a smart appearance
- Good numerical skills and the ability to use a computerised till
Skills and Interests:
- The ability to work as part of a team
- The ability to lead and motivate when necessary
- Excellent communication and 'people' skills
- A strong commitment to customer service
- The ability to work under pressure and handle challenging situations
- Confidence, drive and enthusiasm
- Decision-making ability and a sense of responsibility
Email your CV and a covering letter today to firstname.lastname@example.org telling us why you will be the perfect candidate for this position and for which store.