Looking for the perfect job? Then you’ve come to the right place! Scribbler is a great place to work if you’re interested in exciting gifts and brilliant cards as well as delivering an incredible customer experience. Take a look below at our exciting opportunities.
Salary: Up to £22K pending experience
Hours: 35 hours
Scribbler is a vibrant, humorous card, gift & stationery retailer with over 35 shops in the UK.
We are looking for an experienced shop manager to join our hardworking and dynamic team in one of our London shops.
This role requires someone who is passionate about customer service, enjoys working with great products that excite our customers and wants to drive sales in one of our busy shops. To be considered for this role, you will have already established a strong retail management background.
You will be responsible for:
- Maximizing your sales and profit and achieving your sales targets.
- Ensuring your team give great customer service at all times.
- Recruiting and training your sales staff.
- Retail recruitment, performance management and team development.
- Managing the workload, setting priorities and monitoring performance.
- Implementing requests from Head Office on time and feeding back as required.
- Following display guidelines and maintaining visual merchandising standards.
- Safeguarding the brand name and image of the company by following all company policies and procedures.
You must be able to demonstrate the following:
- Proven delivery of commercial targets and KPI’s.
- Outstanding customer service.
- Strong visual merchandising skills.
- Ability to lead and motivate a team by example.
- Excellent planning and organisational skills.
- Good communicator with customers and staff.
- IT literate and competent using Microsoft Office.
- Competitive salary.
- Great working environment.
- Attractive staff discount, Perkbox reward scheme when passing probationary period.
- 28 days holiday inclusive of Bank Holidays (+1 extra day of holiday each year worked, cap to 33 days).
- Opportunity to undertake 'work based learning' training programmes.
Email your CV and a covering letter today to firstname.lastname@example.org telling us why you will be the perfect candidate for this position. If you do not hear from us within 4 weeks of submitting your application you have unfortunately, been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Store Sales Advisors - London Area
As a Full Time / Part Time Sales Advisor your responsibilities will be:
- Support the manager in daily tasks, taking on additional responsibilities in their absence
- Be ready and able to work within a team
- Enjoy working with the public
- Have a polite & helpful manner
- Be confident and assertive
- Have a smart appearance
- Good numerical skills and the ability to use a computerised till
Skills and Interests:
- The ability to work as part of a team
- The ability to lead and motivate when necessary
- Excellent communication and 'people' skills
- A strong commitment to customer service
- The ability to work under pressure and handle challenging situations
- Confidence, drive and enthusiasm
- Decision-making ability and a sense of responsibility
Email your CV and a covering letter today to email@example.com telling us why you will be the perfect candidate for this position and for which store.