Store Team Jobs
Do you have…
- A wicked sense of humour
- Unwavering self-confidence
- Bags of personality
- A love of memes, pop culture and the latest TV shows
- And a desire to bring more smiles and laughter to the world?
Are you also…
- A sucker for groan-worthy puns
- An innovative and creative thinker
- Enthusiastic about greetings cards, quirky gifts and great design
- A passionate and polite people-person
- And a tiny bit bonkers?
Then Scribbler needs YOU!
If you said a resounding yes to all these things, then either you’re somewhat delusional and only kidding yourself (sorry), OR you’re 100% our type on paper and already halfway to becoming Scribbler’s newest employee.
As a Scribbler Team Member, you will need to provide first class customer service, use a computerised till, support your manager with daily tasks, as well as show a willingness to take on additional responsibilities in their absence and generally be an all-round brand ambassador.
- London - Store Manager
- Oxford(Oxfordshire) - Store Manager
- Wardour Street (London) - Store Manager
- West London - Team member (Full Time)
- King's Road - Team Member (Part Time)
- Glasgow - Team Member (Part Time)
- Reading - Team Member (Part Time)
- London - Team Member (Casual Contract)
- Oxford - Team Member (Part Time)
Please send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com
If we don’t currently have any vacancies in your area, don’t let it stop you! Impress us by taking the initiative and sending your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org and letting us know why you’d be a perfect fit for one of our stores.
We look forward to welcoming you into our crazy Scribbler family!