Looking for the perfect job? Then you’ve come to the right place! Scribbler is a great place to work if you’re interested in exciting gifts and brilliant cards as well as delivering an incredible customer experience. Take a look below at our exciting opportunities..
Digital Designer: Head Office, London
Follow the link to our blog for more information about the role and how to apply https://www.scribbler.com/Blog/digital-designer/
Closing date for applications: Monday 23rd September 2019
Please be aware that this is a fixed term 6 month Junior Design position.
Only people selected for interview will be contacted.
Store Manager: Newcastle
Salary: Up to £22,000 pending experience
Hours: 35 hours
Scribbler is a vibrant, humorous card, gift & stationery retailer with over 35 shops in the UK.
We are looking for an experienced shop manager to join our hardworking and dynamic team in one of our London shops.
This role requires someone who is passionate about customer service, enjoys working with great products that excite our customers and wants to drive sales in one of our busy shops. To be considered for this role, you will have already established a strong retail management background.
You will be responsible for:
- Maximizing your sales and profit and achieving your sales targets.
- Ensuring your team give great customer service at all times.
- Recruiting and training your sales staff.
- Retail recruitment, performance management and team development.
- Managing the workload, setting priorities and monitoring performance.
- Implementing requests from Head Office on time and feeding back as required.
- Following display guidelines and maintaining visual merchandising standards.
- Safeguarding the brand name and image of the company by following all company policies and procedures.
You must be able to demonstrate the following:
- Proven delivery of commercial targets and KPI’s.
- Outstanding customer service.
- Strong visual merchandising skills.
- Ability to lead and motivate a team by example.
- Excellent planning and organisational skills.
- Good communicator with customers and staff.
- IT literate and competent using Microsoft Office.
- Competitive salary.
- Great working environment.
- Attractive staff discount
- 28 days holiday inclusive of Bank Holidays (+1 extra day of holiday each year worked, cap to 33 days).
- Opportunity to undertake 'work-based learning' training programmes.
Email your CV and a covering letter today to email@example.com telling us why you will be the perfect candidate for this position.
Store Sales Assistants:
Kings Road - Full Time & Part Time
Islington - Full Time & Part Time
Wardour Street - Full Time
Brighton - Full Time
Edinburgh - Part Time
Bath - Part Time
Norwich - Part Time
Reading - Part Time
Bournemouth - Part Time
Email your CV and a covering letter today to firstname.lastname@example.org telling us why you will be the perfect candidate for this position and for which store.