Guess who’s back?!
Following government guidelines, and with the best interests of both our employees and customers in mind, three months ago Scribbler made the necessary decision to temporarily close our stores… Until now!
As of Monday 15th June, we are over the moon to be re-opening our doors to you once again. Before you all come charging down to your local store at once for your long-awaited Scribbler fix, we want to let you know that safety is still our number one priority.
In order to provide “business as usual” to the best of our ability whilst still operating in these distinctly unusual times, we want to make you aware of the changes and preparations we have made to ensure your safety when returning to Scribbler. Thank you in advance for your co-operation – we’ve said it before, but we know that all our customers are good eggs!
*Update as of Thursday 24th July*
· As per new government rules, all customers will be required to wear a face mask within our stores.
· 1+ metre social distancing rules will remain in place within our stores. Each store has its own system to ensure the safest possible shopping experience. Please look for helpful guides on the floor and be aware of those around you.
· Each store has a maximum number of customers allowed inside at one time to allow for social distancing rules. The number will be clearly stated on the front door. If the store is already at capacity, we ask that you queue patiently and safely outside.
· We have set up hand sanitiser stations near each store entrance which we encourage our customers to use. We still want you to be able to browse at your leisure but please avoid handling products that you do not intend to purchase.
· Our staff members will be at the checkout to assist you safely, using face masks and newly installed protection screens.
· We currently ask that you pay using card or contactless payments only.
Important Opening Times Info
Most of our stores in the UK are now open (yay) but opening hours may vary for the time being. If you’re making a special trip to come and see us, we recommend that you contact the store directly to avoid disappointment.
In our store’s absence, we also want to say a massive thank you for the continued support we’ve received online that’s kept us working harder than ever during this uncertain time! As always, this will remain a safe way for you to shop with Scribbler and stay in touch with the people that mean the most.
We look forward to seeing you soon!
The Scribbler Team x
Thank You NHS
It goes without saying (partly because it’s been said so much) that the current Coronavirus situation is unprecedented.
It’s never been easy for NHS staff but now, like never before, these individuals and associated key workers such as the police, fire brigade, delivery drivers and anyone else helping in this struggle are being asked to selflessly put the health of others ahead of their own. This is clearly exposing them and their families to great risk whilst paying a pivotal role in the containment of an illness that could affect any one of us.
We, like many other UK companies, feel that this is worthy of huge praise and are keen to do our bit to ensure that these people are recognized for the Heroes that they are.
With your help we gave away over 15000 free cards to show our appreciation and support to the brilliant NHS staff and key workers who are keeping the rest of us going! Well done and thank you for all of your hard work!