A massive socially-distanced thank you for all your continued support!
As per the latest government guidelines, from Thursday 5th November all our stores in England will now be temporarily closed. But never fear, we hope to reopen when lockdown is lifted again on 2nd December (fingers crossed) so you can still get your Christmas shopping fix!
Meanwhile our stores in Cardiff and Edinburgh remain open for business following local rules, whilst our stores in Glasgow will be temporarily closed due to Level 4 restrictions as of Saturday 21st November, with hopes to reopen on 11th December.
· It is required that all customers wear a face mask within our stores.
· 1+ metre social distancing rules will remain in place within our stores. Each store has its own system to ensure the safest possible shopping experience. Please look for helpful guides on the floor and be aware of those around you.
· Each store has a maximum number of customers allowed inside at one time to allow for social distancing rules. The number will be clearly stated on the front door. If the store is already at capacity, we ask that you queue patiently and safely outside.
· We have set up hand sanitiser stations near each store entrance which we encourage our customers to use. We still want you to be able to browse at your leisure but please avoid handling products that you do not intend to purchase.
· Our staff members will be at the checkout to assist you safely, using face masks and newly installed protection screens.
· If possible, we ask that you pay using card or contactless payments.
While our stores in England and Glasgow are currently closed, please be aware that opening hours may vary for those that remain open elsewhere in the UK. If you’re making a special trip to come and see us, we recommend that you contact the store directly to avoid disappointment.
As always, our online store will remain a safe way for you to shop with Scribbler and stay in touch with the people that mean the most over the festive period.
We look forward to seeing you again very soon!
The Scribbler Team x
Thank You NHS
It goes without saying (partly because it’s been said so much) that the current Coronavirus situation is unprecedented.
It’s never been easy for NHS staff but now, like never before, these individuals and associated key workers such as the police, fire brigade, delivery drivers and anyone else helping in this struggle are being asked to selflessly put the health of others ahead of their own. This is clearly exposing them and their families to great risk whilst paying a pivotal role in the containment of an illness that could affect any one of us.
We, like many other UK companies, feel that this is worthy of huge praise and are keen to do our bit to ensure that these people are recognized for the Heroes that they are.
With your help we gave away over 15000 free cards to show our appreciation and support to the brilliant NHS staff and key workers who are keeping the rest of us going! Well done and thank you for all of your hard work!