Terms and Conditions for entering the Scribbler Scratch Card promotion
Terms and conditions:
The following terms and conditions are relating to the promotion called ‘Scratch Card’ run by the promoter Scribbler Holdings Limited of 9 Harmsworth Street, London, SE17 3TJ.
How to enter
To enter, users must scratch the card to reveal three matching pugs. If they match three pugs, they are a winner. If they do not match three pugs, they have not won.
To redeem your prize, winners must visit www.scribbler.com/win and enter their winning code available on their scratch card, along with their valid email address and name. An email containing the winner’s prize and a unique winning code will then be emailed to the winner.
- The promotion is run from November 17th 2015 and codes must be entered online here www.scribbler.com/win by May 04th 2016. Prizes must be redeemed in store or online by June 19th, after this date, prizes will become redundant.
- Winners must bring their scratch card along with them when redeeming their prize in store.
- Entry to the competition is free and no proof of purchase is required. Employees are not allowed to enter the competition.
- Note that winners must be over the age of 18 to redeem some prizes outlined below. No alternative will be given to those under the age of 18.
- No cash alternative will be provided and the prize is non-transferable or refundable.
- Prizes must not be shared or used by anyone other than the winner.
- Entrants can only enter with their own name and Scribbler reserve the right to request proof of identity.
- Entrants who enter their details using their email address will automatically be added to the Scribbler mailing list, unless the box is selected on the flyer. Customers who are signed up to the mailing list may be contacted by any medium including mail and commercial electronic messages about future promotions, competitions and newsletters. You may unsubscribe at any time by using the unsubscribe button on our emails or by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Scribbler complies with the standard procedures laid down in the UK Data Protection Act to ensure that all personal information provided is kept secure. We will not share your details with any third parties.
- By entering, winners agree that if they win, they will participate in any reasonable publicity arranged by Scribbler.
- Scribbler reserves the right to cancel the promotion, amend these terms and conditions and refuse or cancel any entrants.
- Prizes are allocated whilst stock lasts.
- Code cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.
How to redeem your prize
- 26%, 19% or 14% off in store or online
can be used either; online by entering your unique winner’s code provided in the email, within the ‘coupon code box’ at the basket page as shown below. Please make sure all cards are added to your basket before entering the code. Or can be redeemed in-store, by showing your unique winners code and the email sent to you, either printed or on a device. Discount code cannot be used to purchase stamps and is to be used once by the customer. Code cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.
- 10% off gifts in store
to redeem this offer, simply show your unique winner code within the email sent to you, either printed or on a device at the cash desk in store. Discount will be removed from the gift total. A gift does not include greeting cards or stamps. Code cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.
- 10% off stationery in store
to redeem this offer, simply show your unique winner code within the email sent to you, either printed or on a device at the cash desk in store. Discount will be removed from the stationery total. Stationery code can be used on the following items instore.
- Greeting cards
- Gifts bags and tags
- Roll wrap
- Flat wrap
- Tissue Paper
- Pens and pencils
- Note Books and Diaries
Code cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer and cannot be used to buy stamps.
- 2 tubes of roll wrap
to redeem your prize, head to your nearest Scribbler store and select two roll wraps of your choice. Present your winning conformation email and quote your winning code available in the email. Available whilst stock lasts and does not apply to flat wrap. Code cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.
- 5 Free cards to redeem online
simply select five standard (£2.99) cards online and place them in the basket. Once your cards are in the basket, enter your unique code in the ‘coupon code’ box at the basket page. Please note that this does not include postage.
you will firstly be required to create a Scribbler account here https://www.scribbler.com/shop/account . Once logged into your account, enter your unique winning code which is available in your winner’s email, in the ‘promotional code’ box under the ‘prepay’ section as shown below. Select update and your credit will be available for the next to you make an order online. If you have any issues using your prepay credit, contact email@example.com.
- Experience Days
winners should contact firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting their unique winners code from the email sent to them from Scribbler.
- Comedy gig tickets
winners should contact email@example.com, quoting their unique winners code from the email sent to them from Scribbler. Winners must be over the age of 18 to attend gig.
- A year’s supply of cards online
contact firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting their unique winners code from the email sent to them from Scribbler. Winner is entitled to the maximum of 24 standard (£2.99) cards a year and this does not include postage.
- Apple Watch
contact email@example.com, quoting your unique winners code from the email sent to them from Scribbler.
If you have anymore queries or quesitons, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.