You heard right; we are hiring! Lucky for you! Scribbler, the UK’s most inappropriate greeting card and gift company are actively looking for a larger than life character and fantastic communicator to pick up the reigns of the company’s social media channels as a Digital Marketing Executive. A brilliant opportunity to become a part of Scribbler’s most exciting area of business, transforming the size of the brand’s social community and step changing the level of engagement within it.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Social media content creation, copywriting and management (all social channels)
- Social media community development
- Brand engagement development
- Brand partnership/ collaboration development
- Social boosting and ROI development
- Overseeing and optimizing store estate social media accounts
- Achieving and reporting on key metrics and targets set by the business
- including growth, ROI and benchmarks
- Planning a proportion of an intern’s time to support you
- A larger than life character and great team player with strong communication skills
- An enormous interest in and passion for social media
- A good, demonstrable command of English language and grammar
- A highly motivated and results orientated mentality
- A flexible approach to your role and a preparedness to support however necessary
- An ability to work from Scribbler’s head office at 9 Harmsworth Street, London SE17 3TJ, from 9am to 5pm, 5 days a week
- Previous experience in creative/ humorous writing (e.g. a blog or similar)
- Previous experience working as a content writer or social media channel manager
- A sizeable social media profile of your own
- A healthy Interest in memes, greetings and the design world
- Good working knowledge of tools designed to assist social media channel development.
- Competitive salary
- Company-wide monthly incentive scheme
- 50% staff discount in Scribblers’ stores & online
- Great working environment.
- 28 Days holiday including bank holidays
- (+1 extra day of holiday each year you work cap to 33)
HOW TO APPLY:
Please send your CV and accompanying cover letter to email@example.com.