We are always looking for people who are passionate about customer service, who are willing to learn, can bring something new to Scribbler and most importantly have a GREAT SENSE OF HUMOUR!
If you are enthusiastic, hardworking, friendly and smiley please apply to one of our vacancies.
In return we offer a fun and supportive work environment and 50% staff discount. As the business is undergoing a period of growth, this is an exciting time to come on board.
We are looking for:
- Assistant Managers for Hammersmith and High Street Kensington
For more information contact Van on 0207 091 2644
Please sned your CV with a covering letter to email@example.com
Only successful candidates will be contacted for interview.
Assistant Manager Positions
Your responsibilities will be:
- Applying Commercial skills to meet sales and cost budgets
- Recruiting, developing and retaining staff
- Ensuring your team deliver good customer service
- Meeting operational expectations by implementing and maintaining high retail standards
- Motivating staff
- Dealing with enquiries and complaints
- Serving customers
- Effective store merchandising
- Helping organise promotions
- Managing deliveries from suppliers
You will work 35 hours per week, which includes weekends.
Skills and Interests:
You will need a range of skills, notably:
- The ability to work as part of a team
- The ability to lead and motivate when necessary
- Excellent communication and 'people' skills
- A strong commitment to customer service
- The ability to work under pressure and handle challenging situations
- Confidence, drive and enthusiasm
- Decision-making ability and a sense of responsibility
This is an exciting time to come on board, as the business is undergoing a period of substantial frowth. Scribbler offers a competitive salary and benefits package which includes:
- 28 days holiday (inclusive of Bank Holiday)
- 50% staff discount